„Commie-hippy” gathering – interview The (international) noise conspiracy
Under the pavement the beach

It was a terrible traffic jam of people on the way to the festival. The other bad thing was, that if I only bought a bottle of mineral water, I almost vomited from the stench of meat all round the Buffets. I wouldn’t even go out to a festival like this, unless a band like T(I)NC is coming. It was no problem to get to them anyway, so the security guard wasn’t that bad, as I suspected. If you meet them (I mean T(I)NC), there is no doubt, that they are really kind, honest people, who still have the same thoughts about this world, and they know, where they come from. I knew that they won’t behave the way some “rockstars” do, though i was a bit upset, because it was my first interview anyway. All in all, I just had a great chat with Dennis Lyxzén before the show. (And then, they played an awesome gig, so we had some... good clean funJ)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home